Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Joan Crawford

FILMS: FINALLY I have completed the redesign of my favorite Joan Crawford film, "Letty Lynton!" I adore this movie and I am fortunate to have seen this film. This film has never been released commercially on VHS or DVD. Legal issues surrounding this movie have hindered the release BUT this film has been restored and will see the light of day, it's only a mater of time. Check out the amazing 88 photos on the "Letty Lynton" film page. I am offering free copies of this film for people who submit a detailed review for any one of the many Joan Crawford films. This offer is good to the first 20 detailed reviews I receive to the Legendary Joan Crawford Website. Click the links below to see the newly designed page and to email your reviews.

Click here for more

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home